Skip to content

Make’n Something with LIDAR [6: pictures of progress]

The code is far from complete but I think I've got all the components together and built up. Take a look:

I ended up tossing out the top portion of the robot kit and just used the base and motors. I designed and printed three custom tiers to hold everything vertically.

I added an infrared sensor for low level obstacle avoidance and redundancy.

I've been working on this site rather than working on the code this past week. I find it hard to do both. I'll update the repo eventually, right now I've just been working out of a local copy. I have to finish driving the individual components then I'll push.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *